Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 3, 2012

VIVA LA VIDA!

Hi readers, now we have been working with DotSub, a website where you can easily subtitle, and then transcribe a video from youtube. I have chosen a musical video of the famous song "Viva La Vida", composed by the English group of London, "ColdPlay". ColdPlay, is a music group formed in 1996 in London, and their music style is the alternative rock. I s a very famous group, that has recorded 5 album in only 15 years and their song titled "Viva La Vida", it was nominated as the best song of 2009. Besides, I have chosen this song because it let you to be relax and only to listen the song. Firstly, after choosing this song, I looked in Youtube for a good video to subtitle, because there are many differenbt videos of the same song, and I wanted to choose the best one. Then, I registerred in DotSub to upload the video from youtube. When I finished this, I was able to start trancribing the song to its original language and then, I translated the song to other two different languages: French and Spanish. In my opinion, it has been the best work that I have done in ICT-s, because it has been easy and very useful, and it has helped me to learn the song.

1 comment:

  1. Iosu, your posts should be original, your own,not copied from school mates!!

    ReplyDelete